Just thought I would let everyone know that Ross got his MRI results back today and his arm is broke and he has torn ligaments. Probably going to have surgery, but he finds out the details tomorrow afternoon.
I was thinking the same thing Candi was...he was walking around with a broken arm for days??? Why didnt' they do the MRI right away and get a cast put on right away??
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
3 comments:
Keep us posted!! So he has been walking around with a broken arm for how many days until they could figure it out???
I was thinking the same thing Candi was...he was walking around with a broken arm for days??? Why didnt' they do the MRI right away and get a cast put on right away??
Thank goodness that he dodged a bullet--meaning "no" surgery--during this busy time of year!!
Post a Comment