Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy, Busy

Well its been a while so I grouped my pictures together. Last week I took the kids to the mall for Family fun Night. They love going. Wednesday we headed to Ida Grove. Thursday I had my Lasik done, and love it!! Everything went fine, and I can see great. Friday I headed back home for Kadens Baseball games which were Friday and Saturday. We had on and off rain, so Kelton was having the time of his life playing and sitting in all the water puddles. People were giving me funny looks for letting him do it, but he was having a great time. Your only a kid once, live it up!! We also went to watch our friends son Erik play on Saturday afternoon. Saturday night we went out for dinner and had friends over. Sunday after church we enjoyed an day of playing outside, and relaxing. Monday, and Tuesday of this week we have been at the aquatic centers but haven't been able to get pictures. Monday I had my camera but no battery in it and Tuesday, battery and no camera. Imagine That!!!! Kiera started Soccer on Monday, she was so excited and had a great time. The program she is doing is just a three week session to try it out so we know if she wants to participate in the soccer club this fall. Today, Wednesday, Ross is in a Golf Tournament, but not sure how much golfing he is doing. He had his MRI done this morning but we won't know anything for a day or two. Hopefully everything comes back fine. The rest of the week if its not raining, will probably be spend at the pool!!! Kaden's last two games are this week. He is excited for it to be over only because then the next sport is Football, his favorite. I don't think he actually understands how much time is in between the two sports.



create your own slideshow

No comments: