Oh Little Mister! I wish that was possible because I know without a doubt that your daddy would do just that if he could. Being the daddy isn't always such an easy job.
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
4 comments:
Oh Little Mister! I wish that was possible because I know without a doubt that your daddy would do just that if he could. Being the daddy isn't always such an easy job.
Awww - I bet that just melted your heart. How cute. Wish it were that easy!
So sorry to hear about Beau :( ...and we were just talking about him being your watch dog.
Hope your kiddos are doing better. {hugs}
melts my heart! Wish we could do that... it would make life a whole lot easier!
Post a Comment