Day 1 was a success! It is 8 am Wednesday morning and all the toys are picked up, the garbage is out, the dining room is dusted, the family room and office are vacuumed, the flowers are watered and the dirty breakfast dishes are in the dishwasher! Whew, that sounds like a lot. The kids were having so much fun. Kaden and Kiera wanted to do three today, so more is done than would be typically. Kiera didn't realize that vacuuming was so much work, and Kaden had fun dusting.
Hopefully the excitement continues
The kids did great, and I am very proud of all their hard work!!!! Thanks Guys!


4 comments:
Good idea... since I only have one kid old enough can I make her pull 6 a day?? :)
Looks like their having fun! Hope it continues for all of you! Bet they feel pretty proud to be helping out!
I was thinking the same as Candi....great idea, but with 1 kid, she would have to pull a lot of sticks!!! HEHE Still a great idea---looks like they are having fun with it!!!
good for you... so nice to have some help and it makes them feel so important too!!! :) Nice to have some help with Ross out of town, huh??? :)
Post a Comment