Thursday, June 26, 2008

God's Rearranging and Wedding in the works

Last night we had a thunderstorm go through that was causing LOTS of thunder. Kya and I were the only ones awake. She came up to me, annoyed, and asked "Mom, when is God going to stop moving his couch? Can't he just be happy with where it is?" I just had to giggle....... she is so cute!

In case you haven't heard it before, we tell the kids that the thunder is caused by God rearranging his furniture up in heaven.


While I'm talking about Kya, last night when we were at Wal-mart she walked by the end cap that has fresh flowers on them, the kids always like to stop to "smell the roses". Here is how the rest of the conversion went:

Kya: "Mom can we buy these flowers?"

Mom: "no, we aren't going to buy flowers today."

Kya: "Mom, will you buy these flowers soon for my wedding?"

Mom: "Wedding?"

Kya: "Yeah, for when I marry Cooper, you know by boyfriend!"

Mom: "When its gets closer we will see."

Kya: "Yeah, thanks mom."


WEDDING??????? Wow, I guess we won't have to worry about her living at home forever. She already has a wedding in the works and she's only 4.

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Oh she is too funny!!! :)

tricia said...

Don't they just amaze you sometimes?!? Priceless conversations that you'll never forget!

Candi Ladwig said...

see... i know you don't like to blog, but these are the conversations you are going to forget when she is 16! Now you will have them recorded :) *It's either this or scrapbooking, lady!*

The Hamann Family said...

That is too cute! :)