Monday, February 18, 2008

Total Chaos

Obviously it has been quite a while since my last post. We have been very busy with several things. One weekend we went to Des Moines for Kaden to play soccer and run a few errands. The girls went to build-a-bear and as always had a great time. They are already planning which "friend" they are going to get next. The following weekend Papa and Grandma dropped Kaden off in Des Moines so that he could spend the evening with Ross and play basketball on Saturday with his basketball team. It is so awesome that both the soccer and basketball teams are letting him participate!!! Thanks to the coaches for the opportunity. The rest of our time has been spent at church and the rec center. I have been crazy trying to get sewing stuff done for my new little "boutique". I'm having alot of fun!!

Leave it to me, I tried to post some pictures, but for some reason I can't. I will try to post them later, but knowing me I won't get it done for a couple days, week, or heck maybe even a month!

3 comments:

The Hamann Family said...

Love to hear the updates... we get to hear some from Ross, but always nice to read your blog and catch up!!! :) Glad you are keeping busy with Jelly Bean Boutique too... you are doing such a GREAT job!!! I LOVE my items!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! I love all the stuff on your Jelly Bean Boutique site! I'm sure I will be placing an order very soon!

Candi Ladwig said...

So much for moving to a small town and things being slower paced and less chaos :) Guess with 4 kids the chaos will follow you. Can't wait to see some of your jellybean stuff in person.