Sunday, February 24, 2008
Thanks Westview!!!!!
Wednesday afternoon, Kya received a package in the mail from her old preschool. When we opened it, I about cried (well, maybe I shed just a tear or two), I was overwhelmed by their thoughtfulness!!!! Everyone of her old classmates sent her a valentine with a treat!!!!!! The other surprise was a copy of the "Leader Book" which is a picture of all the friends and a list of all their favorites. She was so excited and has looked at her valentines and leader book every day at least a couple of times. A BIG "THANK YOU" to Westview Preschool staff and friends for remembering Kya!!!!! We both Love and Miss you ALL!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How nice of them to remember our "bubbly" little miss. It's too bad they couldn't have made room for her in IG!!
I bet she misses them...and preschool in general! That was very nice they were thinking of her! I am sure she was especially excited to get Valentine's from PARKER AND COOPER!!!!! :-)
Love the pictures... how fun! I agree... Miss Hope and Miss Dianna were VERY sweet to think of Kya! I am sure it just made her day! We miss her!!! Parker still says she is in his class!!! :)
Hope she felt "SPECIAL" to receive such a nice VALENTINE'S present!!!
That's sweet that they sent her Valentine's - very thoughtful, I'm sure she was very excited!!!!!!
That was great!! I about shed a tear just reading it :)
Post a Comment