Monday, February 25, 2008

Note to Self

Next time I plan to go to the rec center for a work out with a friend, make sure that the napping dad if FULLY awake before leaving. Otherwise you will come home 1-1/2 hours later to.....

1. a still sleeping dad, I don't think he even wiggled

2. a 2 year old covered in Cheeto fingers eating out of the bag on the living room floor

3. every cup we own on the kitchen table (a couple on the floor)

4. an empty milk carton laying open, sideways on the kitchen table, along with two games, an half empty bottle of pop, and crumbs from ????

5. all the toy baskets dumped out and spread everywhere

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

HEHE---I can just picture it!

Good job on the new layout! Looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Sounds like the kids had fun though while Daddy was napping...