I know this is a cheesy post, but I couldn't resist. This is how beautiful Kya's hair looks in the morning. Usually it is crazy but not quite like this.......Doensn't look like it will be fun to comb?!?!??
What are you talking about...a cheesy post?!?!? THESE ARE THE BEST POSTS!!!!! I love to see the "everyday stuff" too---that is the purpose of a blog....to put whatever you want!!!
Sorry to say but Kya's uncombed hair looks like how some of the little girls come to school!! And besides, we all have bad hair days!! So cute--Cutie Pie, Kya.
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
4 comments:
What are you talking about...a cheesy post?!?!? THESE ARE THE BEST POSTS!!!!! I love to see the "everyday stuff" too---that is the purpose of a blog....to put whatever you want!!!
That is pretty crazy hair!!!!
Sorry to say but Kya's uncombed hair looks like how some of the little girls come to school!! And besides, we all have bad hair days!! So cute--Cutie Pie, Kya.
Holy cow, when you were describing it I wasn't thinking anything like this! Heck, at least the girl has got some volume!! :)
Holy cow - that's some hair! I bet it hurt to have it untangeled!!! I'm curious how long it took you to comb through it!
Post a Comment