Once again Kya provided me with a good laugh!!! Monday we had to take some stuff to Ross at a jobsite. He picked her up and thought she had a pull-up on. She made sure he knew she had on big girl panties with a panty cover. Later that day, at home, she needed help in the bathroom getting her panties down. When I went in to help I found Hot Pink, Grey, Black, Red, Yellow, another hot pink, not one but two purple, and then finally panties. It was like the never ending panties!!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Padded panties
Once again Kya provided me with a good laugh!!! Monday we had to take some stuff to Ross at a jobsite. He picked her up and thought she had a pull-up on. She made sure he knew she had on big girl panties with a panty cover. Later that day, at home, she needed help in the bathroom getting her panties down. When I went in to help I found Hot Pink, Grey, Black, Red, Yellow, another hot pink, not one but two purple, and then finally panties. It was like the never ending panties!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is so goofy!!! HAHAHA
ell her most of us girls want to keep our "toosh" as small as possible. Not a place we usually pad!! Gotta love her and her imagination.
Post a Comment