Well it has arrived. The 411 magazine was released yesterday and circlulated in all the Central Iowa DesMoines Registers. Here is the cover and "Our" Page.
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
4 comments:
Very nice picture of our favorite Clive family!!
What a good looking family you have! That is awesome!
Bring it with next weekend ;) Can't wait to see it. Congrats!!
You ARE famous!!! Very nice!! We didn't get the paper that weekend, so I have nothing to use you as my claim to fame!! :) haha! Very cute photo!!
Post a Comment