Thursday, September 6, 2007

Do I get to ride the bus???


Kya is currently at her first day of preschool. She was very excited to go! She was a little disappointed when she asked if she got to ride the bus and I said "nope, not yet." As soon as we got there she hopped out of the car and said "Bye Mom"...... no teacher in sight, no clue where to go....... but she tought she knew exactly what she was doing. I did convince her she should probably wait with me until her teacher came.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you relax while you had a couple hours just you and Ketlon?!?!

Kya looks adorable and she will do great in school!

tricia said...

Way to go, Kya!!! You'll have sooo much fun at school!! You look soo pretty (or cute) whichever is the popular term!!!

art said...

too cute... i am so glad the kids both had fun on their first day of pre-school! Parker said the juice wasn't very good though! :)