Sunday, June 7, 2009

Meet our newest member, Lily.



We are very happy to welcome Lily, a 1.5 pound chihuahua to our family- Kiera has been asking and dreaming about this puppy for a long time. She is soooo teeny, tiny. You can really tell how little she is next to Beau.

Kiera was holding her and then put her down and had tears running down her cheeks. I asked what was wrong, and she said, "Nothing, I'm just so happy that you and daddy let me get a little puppy all my own. Thanks. I love her, she is so cute." ahhhh {with a couple tears} makes my heart melt.

3 comments:

tricia said...

What a cutie pie!! We hope you have hours and hours of fun with your new puppy, Kiera!

Amy said...

Awww - I love puppies! I bet Kiera is having a blast having her own puppy!

The Hamann Family said...

the picture of the 2 of them cracks me up!