Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been a while.....

Well here we are almost a month since my last post. We have been busy ending the football season, Kaden's birthday, a trip back to Iowa, basketball season starting, gymnastics, and performances, preschool graduation :(, school projects, homework, birthday parties, movies, play dates, eating lots of fish and swimming. I won't break it all down with individual posts because I don't have time......so here are some random pictures of the activities that have been keeping up busy.




















Today is the last day of school for the summer break. They go back on July 27 as third and second graders and Kya will be in Kindergarten..{tear}. Wow the house is going to be quiet.

Monday the kids start the summer camps:
Kiera and Kya are in Cooking classes and art classes
Kaden is taking golf lessons
All have swimming lessons
and to top if off- all of it is the exact same time as my workouts that are 20 minutes away......not sure how I'm going to manage that yet, hmmm???

I know several of you are interested on how my quest to being healthy has been going- and I am happy to report that I am actually enjoying all the fish that I have learned to LOVE, (heck I even like brussel sprouts) and am down 12 pounds and have lost 8.25 inches- I am also very excited that I am back into a bikini after 8 years. It has been a ton of work, and a huge change in eating, but I am enjoying being healthy=)

3 comments:

tricia said...

Sounds like alot of "fun" is going on!

Jodi Lansink said...

Looks like you are keeping busy! Keep the posts coming----good to see what you guys are up to.

The Hamann Family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! A post finally! :) hehehe! :) Sounds like you are all keeping busy in AZ! Some great pics - thanks for sharing!!! A big CONGRATS to Kya - - :) More Happy b-day wishes to Kaden - - :) and congrats to you on being healthy!