Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day.......

Friday all the kids had Valentines Day parties at school. This year we decided to make our Valentines and I think they turned out super cute.........

We printed flowers on cardstock and then put a tootsie pop through the center. Names on the leaves and done! Perfect!

On Valentines Day, Kaden had an early football game. We came home so the kiddos could open their "mailboxes". They each got a candy, of course, and then a gift card to Walmart. They were sooooo excited to pick out their own presents.



We went to the movie Mall Cop and had popcorn for lunch, and then spent the rest of the day at home hanging out, and playing games.



For the next 10 days Ross is in Iowa so I am going to try my best at being 'SUPER MOM". Kaden has football 4 days, Kya has preschool, I have to register the kids for the next session of sports, I going to lunch with a friend, helping her with some crafts, and hopefully catch up on some of "my" shows.

3 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

I love your Valentines!!! Super cute! Hopefully Hallie has girls in her class next year and we can do something like that! :) Just isn't the same when you are giving those to boys!!

Good luck "Super Mom"!! What crafts are you doing?? Better post some pictures, ya know I love new ideas!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your Valentines! What a great idea! Sounds like you've been busy and will be really busy for the next few weeks. Thanks for the post - look forward to more pictures!! :-)

Jodi Lansink said...

Cute Valentines!!! I will have to come up with something creative next year too----but probably not!

Also----love the little Valentine mailboxes---again, what a cute idea! Ok----keep the posts coming! Since you are so far away, it is nice to peek in on what you guys are doing!!!!