Thursday, October 22, 2009

11 weeks



It's only 11 weeks until my B I G race. I am right on track at 5 miles. Within two weeks I will be up to 8!! 8 sounds so scary to me- but so did five until I did it. Kelton is quite the trooper for my long runs. I pack him a drink, snack, and his ipod thinking he can just watch a show or two and then I'll be done- instead he watches for about 4 minutes and then spends the rest of the time greeting the people we meet, waving at cars, and trying to grab every bush or tree we go by:) I actually think he enjoys these long stroller rides- and he yells at, I mean encourages me to go faster when I start to slow down, even if its for a turn:)

3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

You can do it!!!

I am going to Sioux City tomorrow---I PROMISE I will call you when I am in the car!!

Jodi Lansink said...

Oh---and the new header and layout is cute!!

Candi Ladwig said...

I am cringing at thinking about 1 mile!! 5???? And are you pushing Kelton in a jogger stroller?? That is hard work in itself!!