Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Little Helper.....

Kelton has been such a B I G helper while Ross has been away. Today, as soon as he heard the garbage trucks drive by, he took off out the front door. I chased after him to find this



This is how our conversation continued:

Kelton: "This is heavy."

Me: "Kelton, Mommy can get it."

Kelton: "NO! I DO IT!!"

Me: "Would you like me to help?"

He stops, puts his hands on his hips, and responds with:
"NO, I do it since Daddy's gone." It was like Ross had told him he had "jobs" to do.

Me: "Thank you Kelton"

Kelton: "Your welcome, mommy. Thats hard work!"

I just thought how proud daddy would be that he is helping out so much!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet is he?!!!! Trying to be the "man" of the house while Ross is away - too cute!

Jodi Lansink said...

What a good little helper!
Love the new background? Did you have it made, or are they making cute predesigned backgrounds now?!?! :)