Friday, May 30, 2008

Tooper


As most of you know, Tooper (which is actually Cooper, but Kya doesn't say her C's very well) is her "boyfriend".  
Yesterday Lori stopped by the house and we were talking about getting the kids together on Friday for a playdate since she was watching Cooper.  Kaden asked, "Who is Cooper?"  Kya replied with, "Tooper is my boyfriend, doofus!"  It was too cute, Lori and I were laughing so hard.  Just wanted to share.

So, today was the big day. She got to see her "Tooper."  She was is heaven. They played together just the two of them most of the time, when they were walking down the hall they were even holding hands.  

2 comments:

tricia said...

Absolutely Priceless!!

The Hamann Family said...

hehe!!! That is too cute!! :) They are so funny - I am still laughing about Kya's comment to Kaden!!! We had such a fun time... and even though you and I were SOOO outnumbered by the kids (9/2) they actually all did very well and it was a fun time!!! THANK YOU for letting us come over for a "picnic" too!! - I am so glad that Kya finally got to see her "TOOPER". Back together again!!! :)