Friday, March 14, 2008

Perfect H2O!

Well here are a few of the demos on Perfect Water that are currently on YouTube.  I'm not joking when I say that everyone just needs to try it and see what it can do for you.  Ross has tried it, along with tons of other people........EVERYONE has been amazed!!! If you would like more info on the most amazing water ever, gives us a shout!

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Can't wait to see the demo and I can't wait to get my water!! It is amazing!!!

Candi Ladwig said...

hmmm. What exactly does it do? If of has such huge effect on muscles what about your heart? How long does it last?? So many questions... Give us some "commonly asked questions" love to know more!! Where did you find it? How often do you drink it....

Jodi Lansink said...

Ok...you are slacking! Still waiting for Kya's birthday and Oprah!!!! HEHE

Jodi Lansink said...

Ok, I am going to keep harassing your blog......but WHERE ARE THE UPDATES?!?!?! I know have time to do them.......so what's the excuse?!?!? Now we are waiting for Kya's birthday, OPRAH AND NOW Easter!!!! :)