First, on Friday we had Brianna come over to watch the kids until 8:30 and then my parents came down to watch the kids so that we could stay out later. Ross, Brad, Laurie and I were off to downtown for some drinks before the Kenny concert. Here are a few pictures of us. The concert was a lot of fun! After the concert we were off to Paddys for Ben's birthday party. Everyone had a great time there. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. After Paddys we went to Vern's......and then home.
Saturday we were up bright and early with kids. My parents took off around 10 and then we got ready for Kaden's baseball pictures. Then Kiera's dance pictures, then Kadens scrimmage game.
Sunday, after church we had a couple friends come over to help stand Kaden's new basketball hoop (an early birthday gift). So the rest of the day was spend enjoying the weather.......... bike rides, bubbles, basketball, grilling, getting out the patio furniture, ect. It was an awesome day and everyone was very tired, so an early bed night!




2 comments:
Fun weekend! I think you should put the picture of you and Ross on your MySpace profile...what a good picture of you both!!!!
Looks like fun! Aren't you so excited for the nice weather??? Guess we know where to find you guys now! :)
Post a Comment