Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Room to Breathe

I know, I know...... all my close friends are probably annoyed with the new house thing!!!! I figured if I was going to be doing this blog stuff, I should at least show our new house to all our family, including my mom, and friends that haven't seen it yet!

Our dining room!


Ross calls this are nothing room..... but actually it gets used alot. This is where the kids and I cuddle up and read everyday (usually in my favorite chair)

This is "THE CHAIR", the chair the made the long trip from Phoenix strapped to the roof of our car. Oh yeah, we looked pretty cool.

Dinette

Mud Room..... my lifesaver for keeping track of everyones hats, gloves, ect.

Our small but cozy office

Family Room


Sewing room

Spare Bedroom

Toy room

More toy room

Kiera's Room


Girls Bathroom



Kya's Room


Kaden's Room

Boys Bathroom

Kelton's Room

Ross and Christi's Room

1 comment:

Jodi Lansink said...

LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! I would post pictures of my house too if I had a nice one like you! SHOW IT OFF!!! It looks like a different house since I was there in Decmeber with all the decorating! LOVE IT!